Spotted Today.

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
simbo
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: RT 2011
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 135 times
Great Britain

Spotted Today.

Post by simbo »

Spotted Today on the M20 London bound for 2 or 3 junctions, the Greeny Browny unpopular colour RT you don't see many of, wearing White helmet with high viz vest with the Blue & Siver edging squares to give it the more official look.

Anyone on here?

If so? You sir are a fecking tool!

I spotted you joining the motorway from the slip road and intimidating a few drivers with your fake cop outfit on trying to give them driving lessons, but to then speed up to me doing 85mph in the outside lane (safely making progress) where I pulled into the middle lane to let you go about your business of educating the motoring world at your own leisure, before you decided to pull in behind me turning your high beam and four spotlights on trying to intimidate me? WTF! Who do you think you are? I've got privacy glass on the back of my car, so your little sunshine lights are as dull as the colour of your bike, you nugget!. So back into the outside lane I go to make further progress and Captain Cockwomble decided to undertake me to point at and show me his Blue and Silver Squares before speeding off! (sad cunt) Well feck you! Captain Cockwomble, Most average practical family hatchbacks will out perform your bike once above 60mph no matter how important your think you are!

And just to add, I'm a motorcyclist, maybe the next one won't be! I could have stopped far quicker than you! (your fault) I could have indicated and pulled into the middle lane while you was under taking me (not sure who's at fault? But why are you undertaking someone at 85mph in a 70 limit?)

Be careful Captain.
The GS 'is' the better bike :-)
MikeS
Subscriber
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 117 times
Great Britain

Re: Spotted Today.

Post by MikeS »

Might be Jeremy Dewitte on his fake police bike.

If you don't know him, do a search on YouTube. Absolutely mind bogglingly how he got away with it for so long.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=htt ... AdAAAAABAY
burridge01
Bike Model and Year: Modified "16" R1200RT
Been liked: 284 times
Great Britain

Re: Spotted Today.

Post by burridge01 »

I've had to read the OP twice,some right weapons out there.When I used to commute into London used to see the odd bike decked out with chevrons,riders had the high vis on with "POLITE" written on the back, bellends :roll: