Poor Driving

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
EasyRider
Subscriber
Bike Model and Year: 2019 R1250RT LE
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 281 times
Wales

Poor Driving

Post by EasyRider »

Its right what they say about the more miles you do the more twats you see.

Today my wife and i were out on our bikes. At one point a van driver did the very same thing that a 4x4 driver did in March 2021 when my wife crashed on a roundabout. But luckly he did no make my wife crash, but it was still very poor driving.
So i sent the company an email with front and rear video from my bike showing what happend. I did not think i would get a reply, but i did which i was happy about. This is the reply i got.

Good afternoon Mr EasyRider,

Thank you for taking the time to provide information on your experience earlier this afternoon. At Grant Handling Limited we take the driving standards and road safety of our employees and other road users very seriously, regularly checking the driving licenses of company vehicle drivers for penalty endorsements and all vehicles are fitted with telematics equipment in which we can monitor such information as vehicle location, distance travelled and speed.
I have reviewed the video footage you have provided along with your mail below and will be discussing this with the individual concerned, we will then implement a course of action thereafter with all our drivers of company vehicles to ensure due care and attention is undertaken at all times.
Should you wish to discuss the matter further my contact details are below however please be rest assured that your complaint will be addressed appropriately.

Regards,
Matt
Dont Ride Faster, Than Your Angel Can Fly. :thumb:
lancashirert
Bike Model and Year: R1200RT LE 2018
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 14 times
Great Britain

Re: Poor Driving

Post by lancashirert »

A refreshing change. I know others who have contacted companies and had their complaints dismissed or only what can be described as evident lip service.

I drive 30k a year, and it’s quite shocking how unaware people are of their actions. People going dangerously slow on fast roads, cutting across lanes due to poor observation and planning to name the bulk of the worst I see. Long gone are the days when the bellend going down the “fast lane” was the main source of consternation.